當晚與你記住蒲公英 今晚偏偏想起風的清勁
– I remembered dandelions with you that night, but I remembered the strength of the wind tonight.
回憶不再受制於我 我承認
– Memories are no longer subject to me, I admit
–
傷心的總會任性 灰心的總會用氣力
– Those who are sad will always be capricious and those who are discouraged will always use their strength
將最好的過去 將最多的細碎 鎖到 屬於你的眼睛
– Lock the best of the past and the most broken pieces into your eyes
失戀的不夠耐性 失戀的不信是注定
– Those who are not in love are not patient enough, and those who are not in love are destined to disbelieve.
於最黑的世界 於最光的剎那 感到 屬於你的氣息
– In the blackest world, in the brightest moment, I feel your breath
–
即使很多一起過的 想起的通通你的
– Even if a lot of people who have spent time together think of you, all of them are yours
為著是浪漫的愛情
– For romantic love
通通都可再見 但承諾可再聽
– Goodbye to all, but promise to listen again
什麼可不變色 oh baby
– What doesn’t change color oh baby
–
當晚與你記住蒲公英 今晚偏偏想起風的清勁
– I remembered dandelions with you that night, but I remembered the strength of the wind tonight.
回憶不再受制於我 我承認
– Memories are no longer subject to me, I admit
回憶也許你的
– Memories maybe yours
當晚與你記住流水聲 今晚站在大地自己傾聽
– Remember the sound of flowing water with you that night, stand on the earth and listen to yourself tonight
男難道送別你 回頭總是虔誠
– Male, is it always pious to say goodbye to you and look back?
誰能怪我 總是太感性
– Who can blame me for always being too emotional
Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.