Six million ways to die, choose one
– 六百万种死法,选一个
This land is still, my home
– 这片土地仍然是我的家
This land is still, my home
– 这片土地仍然是我的家
Out by a shanty, where the dust hangs high
– 在一个棚户区,那里的灰尘高高挂起
Far from a river where things grow green
– 远离一条绿色的河流
The flowers weep and they lean away
– 花儿哭了,它们瘦了
From the blood stained soil beneath my feet
– 从我脚下血迹斑斑的泥土里
Uh, all this pressure gon’ be the death of me
– 所有这些压力都是我的死
Fake love killin’ my energy
– 假爱扼杀了我的能量
I been thinkin’ about the memories
– 我一直在想那些回忆
Pour some liquor for all my enemies
– 为我所有的敌人倒点酒
Pour some liquor for all my dead homies
– 给我所有死去的兄弟倒点酒
R.I.P I’ll see you there homies
– R.I.P我会看到你在那里homies
I pray I meet you at the crossroad
– 我祈祷我在十字路口遇见你
Sooner or later only God knows (only God knows)
– 迟早只有上帝知道(只有上帝知道)
What it do though? (Do though?)
– 它做什么呢? (尽管如此?)
I never thought I’d pull up in a two door
– 我从没想过我会开两扇门
I was rapping for fun but now it’s fruitful
– 我是为了好玩,但现在它是富有成效的
When fruitful, also come with brutal
– 当硕果累累的时候,也要带着残暴的
Sometimes I feel like I wanna leave it
– 有时我觉得我想离开它
If I leave then who they gonna believe in?
– 如果我离开,他们会相信谁?
How they gonna receive it?
– 他们怎么收到?
Or do they even need it?
– 或者他们甚至需要它?
I tried to bend my knees
– 我试着屈膝
But my knees were already bent
– 但我的膝盖已经弯曲了
I haven’t stood like a man for such a long time now
– 我已经很久没有像男人一样站着了
I called to my God but he was sleeping on that day
– 我呼唤我的上帝,但那天他正在睡觉
I guess I’ll just have to depend on me, oh
– 我想我只能依靠我了,哦
(Yeah, uh)
– (是的,呃)
Reminiscing about the hard times
– 回忆艰难的时光
I know I’m living on borrowed time
– 我知道我靠借来的时间生活
I’m the greatest of all time
– 我是有史以来最伟大的
But I’m tired and I wanna put the ball down, eish
– 但我累了,我想把球放下,艾什
Mama told me, “Look where you are now” uh
– 妈妈告诉我,”看看你现在在哪里”
If you leave it, Riky we all down, yeah
– 如果你离开它,Riky我们都失望了,是的
If you leave it, Riky we all suffer, eish
– 如果你离开它,Riky我们都受苦,eish
That kinda pressure is a motherfucker
– 那种压力是个混蛋
Why did it have to be me? (Why did it have to be me?)
– 为什么一定要是我? (为什么一定要是我?)
Red eyes, mi can’t see (red eyes, mi can’t see)
– Red eyes,mi can’t see(红眼睛,米看不见)
Late nights, mi can’t sleep (late nights, mi can’t sleep)
– Late nights,mi can’t sleep(深夜,米睡不着)
These days, mi can’t weep (these days, mi can’t cry no more)
– 这些天,米不能哭了(这些天,米不能再哭了)
Sometimes I feel like I wanna leave it
– 有时我觉得我想离开它
If I leave then who they gonna believe in?
– 如果我离开,他们会相信谁?
How they gonna receive it?
– 他们怎么收到?
Or do they even need it?
– 或者他们甚至需要它?
The cool September blows the seeds away
– 凉爽的九月吹走了种子
The harvest blown again this year
– 今年丰收又吹了
But I’ll return a stronger man
– 但我会回报一个更强壮的人
I’ll return to me my homeland
– 我会回到我的祖国
No grave shall hold my body down
– 任何坟墓都不能压住我的身体
This land is still my, my home
– 这片土地仍然是我的,我的家
This land is still my home
– 这片土地还是我的家
This land is stil my home
– 这片土地是我的家
Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.