上天啊 難道你看不出我很愛她
– Oh, My God. Can’t you see I love her so much?
怎麼明明相愛的兩個人 你要拆散他們啊
– Why are you two people in love? You’re going to break them up.
上天啊 你千萬不要偷偷告訴她
– Oh, My God. You mustn’t tell her secretly.
在無數夜深人靜的夜晚 有個人在想她
– In the dead of night, there’s a man thinking about her.
以後的日子你要好好照顧她
– You’ll take good care of her for the rest of your life.
我不在她身旁你不能欺負她
– I’m not with her. You can’t bully her.
別再讓人走進她心裡 最後卻又離開她
– Don’t let anyone walk into her heart and leave her.
因為我不願再看她流淚啦
– Because I don’t want to see her cry anymore.
上天啊 你是不是在偷偷看笑話?
– Oh, my God. Are you sneaking at jokes?
明知我還沒能力保護她 讓我們相遇啊
– Knowing I wasn’t able to protect her, let us meet.
上天啊 她最近是否不再失眠啦
– Oh, My God. Has she stopped insomnia lately?
願世間溫情化作一縷風 代替我擁抱她
– May the warmth of the world turn into a ray of wind and embrace her instead of me
以後的日子你要好好照顧他
– You’ll take good care of him for the rest of your life.
我不在他身旁你不能欺負他
– I’m not with him. You can’t bully him.
別再讓人走進他心裡最後 卻又離開他
– Don’t let people walk into his heart and leave him.
因為我不願再看他流淚啦
– Because I don’t want to see him cry anymore.
希望我的努力能夠趕上她
– I hope my efforts will catch up with her.
有天我能給她完整的一個家
– One day I can give her a whole home.
可若你安排了別人給她 我會祝福她
– But if you arrange for someone else to give it to her, I’ll bless her.
上天你別管我 先讓她幸福吧
– God, leave me alone and make her happy.
上天啊 這些晚上我對你說的話
– Oh, My God. What I said to you these nights
你別不小心漏嘴告訴她 我怕會吵醒她
– Don’t leak your mouth. Tell her I’m afraid I’ll wake her.
上天啊 你千萬不要偷偷告訴她
– Oh, My God. You mustn’t tell her secretly.
在無數夜深人靜的夜晚 我依舊在 想她
– In the dead of night, I still think about her.
Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.