Since you came into my life
– 自从你走进我的生活
It’s the same old situation
– 还是老样子
Empty days and lonely nights
– 空荡荡的白天和寂寞的夜晚
Filled with bitterness and frustration.
– 充满了苦涩和沮丧。
Walking lonely in the cold
– 在寒冷中孤独地行走
Trying to find the answer
– 试图找到答案
Spend my money on a crystal ball
– 把钱花在水晶球上
And the charms of a gypsy dancer
– 还有吉普赛舞者的魅力
Trying to break the spell you hold on me.
– 试图打破你对我的咒语。
Chorus:
– 合唱队:
You’re miss misery
– 你是痛苦小姐
That song you lay on me
– 你放在我身上的那首歌
Set me free, set me free
– 让我自由,让我自由
Please, please, please.
– 求你了,求你了,求你了。
Every day is filled with shame
– 每一天都充满了耻辱
My nights are filled with anger
– 我的夜晚充满了愤怒
Hollow lies, forced denial
– 空洞的谎言,强迫的否认
If you told the truth I can’t remember.
– 如果你说的是真话,我记不起来了。
You know, I’ve got to find my way
– 你知道,我得找到我的路
Got to find a reason
– 得找个理由
Got to find your weakness
– 要找到你的弱点
So I can end your witchin’ season
– 这样我就可以结束你的魔法季节了
Got to break this spell you hold on me.
– 你得解开这个咒语。
Chorus:
– 合唱队:
Lead
– 铅
Can’t think how I got myself
– 想不出我是怎么得到自己的
Caught up in this nightmare
– 陷入了这场噩梦
Evil schemes, midnight screams
– 邪恶的计划,午夜尖叫
Come on somebody listen to my prayer.
– 来吧,有人听我的祷告。
I’d give all I’ve got to give
– 我会尽我所能
Just to find my way out
– 只是为了找到我的出路
Got it goin’ but I can’t let go
– 我走了,但我不能放手
I’m trapped on this crazy roundabout
– 我被困在这个疯狂的回旋处
Tryin’ to break this spell you hold on me.
– 试图打破这个咒语你抱着我。
Chorus:
– 合唱队:

Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.