“Lets suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream you wanted to dream,
– “让我们假设你每天晚上都能做任何你想做的梦,
And you would naturally as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would fulfill all your wishes.
– 当你开始这个梦想的冒险时,你自然会实现你所有的愿望。
You would have every kind of pleasure, you see
– 你会有各种各样的乐趣,你看
And after several nights you would say, “well that was pretty great.”
– 几个晚上之后,你会说,”那真是太棒了。”
But now lets have a surprise, lets have a dream which isn’t under control.
– 但现在让我们有一个惊喜,让我们有一个不受控制的梦想。
Well something is going to happen to me that i don’t know what it’s gonna be.
– 我会有什么事发生,我不知道会是什么。
Then you would get more and more adventurous,
– 然后你会越来越冒险,
And you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream,
– 你会越来越多地赌博你会梦想什么,
And finally you would dream where you are now.
– 最后你会梦想你现在在哪里。
If you awaken from this illusion,
– 如果你从这种幻觉中醒来,
And you understand that black implies white,
– 你明白黑色意味着白色,
Self implies other,
– 自我暗示其他,
Life implies death.
– 生命意味着死亡。
You can feel yourself, not as a stranger in the world,
– 你可以感受到自己,而不是作为一个陌生人在世界上,
Not as something here on probation, not as something that has arrived here by fluke,
– 不是作为缓刑期的东西,也不是侥幸到达这里的东西,
But you can begin to feel your own existence as absolutely fundamental.
– 但是你可以开始感受到你自己的存在是绝对根本的。
What you are basically, deep, deep down, far, far in, is simply the fabric and structure of existence itself.”
– 你基本上是什么,深,深,深,远,远,只是存在本身的结构和结构。”

Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.