酒一再沉溺 何時麻醉我抑鬱
– When does alcohol addiction anesthetize my depression?
過去了的一切會平息
– Everything that has passed will calm down
衝不破牆壁 前路沒法看得清
– I can’t see the road ahead if I can’t break the wall
再有那些掙扎與被迫
– Then there are those struggles and forced
–
踏著灰色的軌跡 儘是深淵的水影
– Stepping on the gray trajectory is full of water shadows of the abyss
–
我已背上一身苦困後悔與唏噓
– I have been suffering on my back, regretting and sighing
你眼裡卻此刻充滿淚
– Your eyes are full of tears at the moment
這個世界已不知不覺的空虛
– The world is unconsciously empty
Woo… 不想你別去
– Woo. . . Don’t go if you don’t want to
–
心一再回憶 誰能為我去掩飾
– My heart recalls again and again Who can cover it up for me
到那裡都跟你要認識
– I want to know you when I get there
洗不去痕跡 何妨面對要可惜
– If you can’t wash away the traces, why don’t you face it?
各有各的方向與目的
– Each has its own direction and purpose
Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.