Travelling in a fried-out kombi
– 在煎炸的康比旅行
On a hippie trail head full of zombie
– 在一个充满僵尸的嬉皮士小道上
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
– 我遇到了一个奇怪的女士,她让我紧张
She took me in and gave me breakfast
– 她收留了我,给了我早餐
And she said
– 她说
“Do you come from a land down under
– “你是从地下来的吗?
Where women go and man plunder
– 女人去哪里,男人掠夺哪里
Can’t you hear, can’t you hear the thunder?
– 你听不到吗,你听不到雷声吗?
You better run, you better take cover”
– 你最好跑,你最好躲起来”
Buying bread from a man in Brussels
– 从布鲁塞尔的一个男人那里买面包
He was six-foot-four and full of muscle
– 他身高六英尺四英寸,肌肉发达
I said, “Do you speak-a my language?”
– 我说:”你会说我的语言吗?”
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
– 他只是微笑着给了我一个vegemite三明治
And he said
– 他说
“I come from a land down under
– “我来自地下的土地
Where beer does flow and man chunder
– 啤酒在哪里流动,男人在哪里
Can’t you hear, can’t you hear the thunder?
– 你听不到吗,你听不到雷声吗?
You better run, you better take cover”
– 你最好跑,你最好躲起来”
Can’t you hear, can’t you hear the thunder?
– 你听不到吗,你听不到雷声吗?
You better run, you better take cover
– 你最好跑,最好躲起来

Bir yanıt yazın
Yorum yapabilmek için oturum açmalısınız.